It’s Library Day! Today we decided to pack up our lunch and eat at library. We had just finished reading the book, Sneaky Sheep by Chris Monroe. It was such a cute story. Two little sheep are seeking adventure. They try to sneak of to a greener meadow on the hill, but their watch dog, Murray, reminds them that they need to stay where they are. See how Murray foils their plans again and again. Will these sheep ever learn?
In today’s EasyLunchbox –
- sheep hard boiled egg using our CuteZCute mold/cutter
- sheep PB sammy’s using our CuteZCute cutter
- gold fish crackers with hidden sheep picks
- 3 malted milk balls in a dog silicone cup from All Things For Sale
- red grapes with a sheep pick