Today is a very exciting day! I am participating in my first ever blog hop!!!! Some fellow bento bloggers from Bento Blogger & Friends have joined up to bring you, our readers, some super fun Winter themed bento lunches! The theme for this hop is snowman, snowflakes, and all things wintery. At the bottom of this post you will see the cute little penguin hop button. Click on it and it will take you to see a fun lunch created by Michelle over at Creative Food. She makes adorable food for her family.
For my hop lunch, I wanted to do a complete winter wonderland in a box. So today’s lunch is full of snowmen and snowflakes. Hope you enjoy it. I had a lot of fun to making it. Here is Snow Day Fun!
In today’s Easy Lunch Box –
- Ritz Snowflake crackers
- provolone cheese Snowmen decorated using edible food markers and cheese snowflakes
- red grapes with a Snowman pick
- white chocolate snowflake made out of ice cube mold and candy melts
- Snowman hard boiled egg decorated with winter hat pick and edible food markers
- pepperoni slices
- New Horizon vanilla milk with snowman wrap
Now, click the hop button below to check out Michelle’s Winter Wonderlunch creation.