Today was a breakfast for lunch kinda day. I had just picked up some cinnamon raisin bread, so that is when I decided to do a breakfast bento. I knew I wanted to add a molded egg to his lunch, but didn’t have anything really Thanksgiving o fall themed. But then I saw my fish mold, if I tipped it on it’s side, the gills made perfect feathers!
In today’s Easy Lunch Box –
- acorn shaped cinnamon raisin bread
- acorn shaped turkey sausage
- red grapes with acorn picks
- acorn cookies made out of mini nutter butter cookies and hershey kisses
- owl egg made with my fish mold
- clementine with a squirrel pick